Registration will be open through February 16, 2018
Ages U9 - U19 / Fee $175
(Born between 1/1/1999 and 12/31/2009, see link to the right for full age chart)
- All Teams participate in the CASL league, (Competing with all other Birmingham area soccer clubs)
- Teams will be formed by February 25, 2018. Players will be contacted after this date.
- Coaches are needed for all age groups. (Please indicate at Registration)
- Coaches Meeting (required for all coaches) - Sunday, February 25 at 6:30 pm at Hyatt Place hwy 280 in Inverness.
- Practices may begin the week of February 26, 2018
- BUSA (South/Chelsea) Practices
- U9 Practice at Sports Blast or Forest Park - Tue/Thur 5:30 - 7 pm
- U10 - Practice at Sports Blast or Forest Park - Tue/Thur 5:30 - 7 pm
- Mtn. Brook (North) Practices
- U9 Practice at Mt Brook High School - Tue/Thur 5:30 - 7 pm
- U10 Practice at Mt Brook High School - Mon/Wed 5:30 - 7 pm
- Practice times and locations for Under-11 and older will be determined by the coach after teams are formed.
- Games begin on March 16, and are played on Fridays, Saturdays, and possible Sun afternoon.
Available Game Dates are as follows:
March 16, 17, 18, April 13, 14, 15, 27, 28, 29 May 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20
UNIFORMS WILL BE ORDERED AND PURCHASED ONLINE BY THE PARENT THROUGH THE BUSA STORE THIS SEASON!!
If you have a current Nike uniform kit from the Fall 2017 season, then you do NOT need to order a uniform. All players who need a new NIKE uniform kit, or need to replace a piece of the uniform, can order online here at this link: http://www.soccer.com/club/14004100/
There is also a uniform order link in registration.
NIKE Tiempo II uniform kit consists of:
- Navy Jersey with logo and number (Adult $22.37, Youth $21.59)
- White Jersey with logo and number (Adult $22.37, Youth $21.59)
- Navy shorts (Adult $13.83, Youth $13.06)
- Navy socks (All $9.22)
You may choose the number for the back of your jerseys.
All Uniforms will be ordered by the parent, and shipped directly to the parent address. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. ORDER EARLY!!!
Note: All players will be placed in their appropriate age group. Playing up in age group will be allowed, but subject to a staff evaluation.
All Players will need to have
- Soccer Ball (U9 thru U12 size 4, U13 and up use size 5)
- Water Bottle
- Shin Guards
- Soccer Cleats (No baseball or football cleats permitted)